Access a human analysis library for performance insights across industries and use cases.
Workplace Safety & Risk
- A video stream from a mobile device capturing the employee’s work cycle(s) is uploaded to the 3motionAI server via a user dashboard or direct API integration.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) equips employers with actionable insights into injury risk prediction based on the physical demands of a job.
Range of Motion & Functional Movement
- The motion solution outlines a collection of pre-configured functional movement protocols aimed at quantifying movement competency.
- The analysis is activated in three main categories: range of motion, sports performance, and available capacity.
Sports & Fitness Performance
- Baseball delivery, Baseball/Softball swing, Golf swing, Cricket bowling.
- From a mobile device, users can leverage biomechanics to assess and optimize performance without needing costly consultation or laboratory evaluation.
- Solutions provide near research-grade accuracy, equipping athletes and coaches with key biomechanical performance metrics at their fingertips.
- The CV engine tracks human motion throughout the uploaded video, and our proprietary AI technology builds a 3D full-body biomechanical dataset for analysis.
- Complex movements are broken into critical checkpoints, and actionable insights are provided at each key event.
- A self-administered video-guided assessment of a traditional office workstation eliminates the need for an ergonomist or health and safety supervisor to be present.
- The assessment targets ten workstation components, including the chair, worksurface, keyboard, monitors, and other peripheral interactions.
Brain & Cognitive Dynamics
- In under 10 minutes, the user is guided through four test conditions that challenge cognitive-motor integration.
- The solution detects cognitive-motor impairments in those with a history of mild traumatic brain injury, mild cognitive impairment, those at risk of Alzheimer’s Disease, or those with brain injury from repeated military low-level blast exposure.